ESPN Scorecenter problem

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by JoeShip34A, Sep 15, 2010.

1. JoeShip34A macrumors newbie

Is anyone else having a problem with the ESPN scorecenter app? When I opened the app today all my saved sports and teams were gone and now when I try to add them again I get an error message. Just wondering if this has happen to anyone else?

2. tdubb32 macrumors newbie

I downloaded it and accidentally hit no on the push notifications and now I can't get it to allow me to select teams. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but didn't get the "allow push" question. Any help?

3. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Just checked mine....working fine as far as showing teams and scores...I don't enable the push feature so I have no idea if that works or not.

4. tdubb32 macrumors newbie

I can't add teams because I keep getting an error telling me to enable apple push notifications. I've been to the settings on my iphone and turned it on but still can't add teams.

5. JoeShip34A thread starter macrumors newbie

Settings -> Notifications -> switch to on and you should see a list of apps that use push -> click Scorecenter and turn sounds and alerts on.

6. a10thunder macrumors newbie

I used to like this app but now Yahoo has the Sportacular, which IMO is a better score tracker.