ESPN site not working?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Coukos34, May 5, 2010.

1. Coukos34 macrumors 6502

Can someone check and see if espn is working on their iPad right now in safari? Been working fine for me up until today. It's just won't load at all, keeps flipping back and forth between 2 URL's.......really weird. Working fine on Atomic web though....I've already tried giving the iPad a hard reboot and still am getting the same thing. Wanna see if it's just me or not. :confused:

2. diabolic macrumors 68000

3. Skystar macrumors 6502

Works great for me, just tested. One of my favorite sites since they have an html5 iPad version.

4. aneftp macrumors 68040

It happened to me too today! It's flipping from the mobile espn to the iPad espn webpage. Although the screen stays blank you can still see the URL flipping between mobile espn and iPad compatible espn.

I thought my iPad was low on system resources so I cleaned the safari cache and cookies and rebooted iPad and everything was back to normal.

5. Coukos34 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for checking for me guys. While the hard reboot did not do the trick, I never thought of clearing the cookies. Just cleared them and it's fine now. Should have thought have that when the Atomic browser had no problem. Thanks again

6. SteveAbootman macrumors 6502a

SteveAbootman

This happened to me as well. I told it to remember my choice for viewing iPad site in the safari app. Everything was fine until i pulled up a link to an article in the AIM app. Next time i tried going to it in safari it went crazy like you described.

Clearing the cookies does the trick. Hopefully Espn will fix this. It's rather annoying.