Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hypersleep

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2012
Honestly that's a pretty lousy list. Far too many camera "replacement" apps (Camera+, ProCamera, Camera Awesome, etc), not enough heavy duty apps.

I'm glad they have Snapseed on there, but they also should've had Filterstorm and PhotoToaster. These 3 apps are all I need for high quality photo editing. I highly recommend them.

cyberone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
Honestly that's a pretty lousy list. Far too many camera "replacement" apps (Camera+, ProCamera, Camera Awesome, etc), not enough heavy duty apps.

I'm glad they have Snapseed on there, but they also should've had Filterstorm and PhotoToaster. These 3 apps are all I need for high quality photo editing. I highly recommend them.

Cool, I'll send the site an email asking to include those apps.

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
I second Filterstorm ! Wich is been pretty much under the radar :) i also have to put on the list the stock photo app

cyberone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
I second Filterstorm ! Wich is been pretty much under the radar :) i also have to put on the list the stock photo app

Which stock photo app exactly are you referring to? Did a quick search, only found stock search apps...

cyberone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
Looks like the list has been updated meanwhile, I found some pretty decent downloads mentioned.

Especially Photogene.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.