Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cubodado

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2022
Torino
I used for the first time the new Maps at first glance I find the app more “persistent “ while I drive (before it disappeared from time to time) but I can’t find directions and estimated arrival time on the same screen as before. At first I couldn’t find estimated arrival time, after I found out that woth a crown swipe I can see it but I loose visual directions… don’t like very much this particular move. At least I hope offline maps can spare my phone somw battery.

cubodado

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2022
Torino
I used for the first time the new Maps at first glance I find the app more “persistent “ while I drive (before it disappeared from time to time) but I can’t find directions and estimated arrival time on the same screen as before. At first I couldn’t find estimated arrival time, after I found out that woth a crown swipe I can see it but I loose visual directions… don’t like very much this particular move. At least I hope offline maps can spare my phone somw battery.
Update: I filed a feature request to have estimated arrival time back on the same screen as directions and saw it back again in WatchOS 10.4. Maybe I wasn’t the only one to notice, anyway thank you Apple in this case!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.