Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumbach

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2003
Portland, OR
Hi all,

I have an aluminum unibody Macbook (2 GHZ Core 2 Duo) and am wanting to sell it to a relative. I am having a hard time establishing its resale value - there are very few on Ebay, especially in good working order.

The laptop is in perfect condition physically, and has 4 gb of RAM, a new battery, and a new 750gb hard drive. Any idea where I can look to determine what a fair market price would be, given these recent "enhancements?"

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
eBay is still your best option. You can also see closed deals if you are a member (see here).

This thread violates our forum rules so I have closed this. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Please check the section of the Forum Rules that explains the Marketplace:

Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade, asking to buy items, or asking for pricing advice on items to be sold must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.