Eternal delivery time on MBP's

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jcgnu, Mar 2, 2008.

1. jcgnu macrumors regular

I bought a MBP last February 26th and it says "Ships by: 6 Mar - 11 Mar" and "Delivers by: 10 Mar - 18 Mar". Damn! I'm kinda regreting buying it online. It's gonna take forever to get here... Does anyone have roughly the same dates?? I also bought a wireless mighty mouse which is taking over a week to get here... I don't think I'll ever buy on the Apple Store Online again!

2. valvehead macrumors regular

It depends on what options you selected. The people who ordered the 17" 2.6 w/hi-rez glossy screen are waiting several weeks. Consider yourself more lucky than them.

I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon, and it just left Shanghai three hours ago.

3. jcgnu thread starter macrumors regular

No, it's the 15'' one. The basic model with only 3 changes: glossy screen, 250 GB and spanish keyboard...

4. mbrydone macrumors regular

BTO normally takes longer and they probably are more stocked up on the English keyboard...idk...

5. skiffx macrumors 6502a

somebody wrote on another thread that his 15"mbp got delayed as well, I think its due to the spanish keyboard actually.

6. propropro macrumors regular

Mine is the high MBP 15" with BTO with just apple remote as option and spanish keyboard (shipping to Spain), and is "prepared for shippment" since 12 hours ago :D
    I hope it changes status soon

7. accrama macrumors newbie

accrama

Hi. I am from Mexico, but the online store has almost the same delivery dates as yours.

Bought it the 27th of February.
    Ships: 07 - 11 March
    Delivers: 10 - 17 March

I'm going nuts here !

8. accrama macrumors newbie

accrama

BTW, I ordered the high-end 15" with nothing additional or changed (not even a remote). So there is no reason for such a delay.

9. calabi macrumors regular

yea, i have the similar dates as yourself. Although my delivers by is 18-19, it'll be worth it.