Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What are you purchasing this year?

• Total voters

PJM83

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2014
Stockholm
Sweden checking in. Think I'll order a Pro Max still undecided but leaning towards it. Have already ordered a screen protector just incase.

Reactions: kvlq

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 6, 2015
I wonder if 14pro screen protectors will fit the 15pro. The same for Pro Max... it should have the same display.
Because I have a few left.

TruBleu

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
The Hague, Netherlands
Netherlands here. 15 Pro Max. Going back and forth between Natural Titanium and Black. Keep watching the same YouTube clips over and over again, but haven’t made up my mind yet. Also, can guys in NL recommend a good site for selling off my 14 Pro. I usually do Sobby.nl. But they seem to offer a lower price than usual. Just came to know about Swappie.nl. Good price, but not sure about their reliability.

Yuuuki

macrumors regular
May 28, 2023
Rebuy.de

Quick and easy
They said my iPhone 11 Pro is in bad condition and that programs said my camera will soon die. That’s why they only wanted to give me a few €. Would never sell anything ever again to them. You can read a lot of experience like that about rebuy. Definitely not recommend it. Also they gave worst prices then others usually. See Handyverkauf.net

tomislavf

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
L18IsaE.gif

slawejandur95

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2020
Poland here! It's actually my first time preordering, so we'll see how that goes. Going for blue 15 Pro 128 GB. Do you guys think it's faster to order via the app where everything is set up (billing info, Apple Pay, etc.)?

Reactions: IBMlover

slawejandur95

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2020
Absolutely YES! Apple Store App is the way to go. Especially if you set everything up.
There's no faster way.
Thanks! I have mine in the list of saved products with everything selected there! Hope everyone will get them on launch day.

Thought I was so torn between natural titanium and blue. Now I have a silver 11 Pro, so it'll be nice to have something darker and what a boost in performance and features!

Reactions: Tb87Bln

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 6, 2015
You're lucky guys to have Apple Store (physical or online) in your country. I have to preorder it from Amazon.de (Germany), as there is no AppStore/Amazon in Romania, and this is the only way to ship It here. :(

IBMlover

macrumors member
May 4, 2021
Austria
I'm sure there are Apple authorized partners in Romania too?
Amazon is nice but not the fastest at least here where I live.

tomislavf

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
You're lucky guys to have Apple Store (physical or online) in your country. I have to preorder it from Amazon.de (Germany), as there is no AppStore/Amazon in Romania, and this is the only way to ship It here. :(
Try gravis.de. They are a premium reseller. I found them much better for ordering Apple stuff than Amazon.de. Amazon took weeks to ship my 14 Pro last year even though I ordered immediately.

They ship anywhere in the EU.

Ava*

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2017
Germany
Germany reporting in, sitting tight here with my iPhone and iPad, ready to refresh both in about 45 min. Have a 15 PM in White in my saved products and will be trading in my 14 Pro for that. Hope everything goes smoothly. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Yuuuki

macrumors regular
May 28, 2023
Im going to get the 15 Plus but gonna buy it on VF because I get a good deal on it. Going to sell my iPhone to a reseller. Apple's trade in value is a joke this year.

DaveXX

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2020
Someone get the error "we finishing up....." can't access Apple Store... not via app nor browser.

Reactions: Yuuuki
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.