European Apple Watch Series 6 Order Thread

rmoliv

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2017
I ordered the aluminum Series 6 GPS in blue with the sport band also in blue. Just to match the upcoming iPhone new color which apparently is going to be blue as well. Arrives on Friday, September 18.

Macmelman

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017
I ordered the aluminum Series 6 GPS in blue with the sport band also in blue. Just to match the upcoming iPhone new color which apparently is going to be blue as well. Arrives on Friday, September 18.
Same here. I wanted the braided solo loop band in blue, but that delayed the delivery date till mid November. I'll get the band then, but I want my watch now. Delivery next week (I ordered one hour ago)

youdontsay

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2013
Ordered a Series 6 GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel, 44 mm, Inverness Green Braided Solo Loop.
Arrives between November 13 and November 18.

ales876

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2016
Munich
Crazy. I just order Blue/Blue 44m and its coming Mid November :D

Edit. Cancelled my order, Order the Watch with a Stock Band which i will use for the gym and orderer the braided separately. Watch comes in 2. Oct and the Band next week.

Last edited:

N1cBr

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2020
I ordered a SS 44mm with the old Leather loop. Delivery date of 24th - 28th September but it’s saying preparing to ship so hopefully be here before then!

Kaffebreak

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2016
Mine should arrive september 22, in Sweden. Realized just yesterday that this date is actually the official day of release in the nordics😅

numberfour

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2015
Mine should arrive september 22, in Sweden. Realized just yesterday that this date is actually the official day of release in the nordics😅
Ah good catch! That explains why I couldn't find any models that shipped earlier. I have silver nike 44mm ordered for the 22nd :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.