European iPhone 7/7+ Pre-Order Thread

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
There are already a few thread out here for other not European countries, but I would like to get a thread out for pre-orders made by European residents.

I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black on Friday 9 September around 9:13AM and following Apple I should expect the arrival around 26-28 September. The status right now is ''Preparing Items''.

Last edited:

TruBleu

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2014
The Hague, Netherlands
Missed the early window due to office meetings on the 9th Sep. Finished the meetings at 11.30 AM, panicked and didn't notice the store pick-up option. So, ordered for home delivery. Jet Black slipped into Nov and so went with Black, 128 GB, Plus model.

Expected delivery 3-7 Oct. Now in processing stage.

However, I see that the store pick-up is going to be refreshed on 17th Sep. I will try my luck once again.

Geert76

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2014
the Netherlands
just noticed a full pending on my CC. Made a pre order at 09.08 last Friday, choose a pick up at Store reservation.

Gonna pick up my new iPhone 7 on the 16th in the Apple Store in The Hague

Shanghaichica

macrumors G4
Apr 8, 2013
UK
There are already a few thread out here for other countries, but I would like to get a thread out for pre-orders made The Netherlands residents.

I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black on Friday 9 September around 9:13AM and following Apple I should expect the arrival around 26-28 September. The status right now is ''Preparing Items''.
Sounds like you might get it on launch day after all then:)

4rtemidis

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
Switzerland
Can't we just create a european pre-order thread? Not that I have anything against dutch people but if every european country creates their own thread, there would be far too less people per thread...

I ordered 7 Plus Black 256, it should arrive this friday. But it's still processing. What about other EU-Orders that are arriving this friday, are they also still "processing"???

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Can't we just create a european pre-order thread? Not that I have anything against dutch people but if every european country creates their own thread, there would be far too less people per thread...

I ordered 7 Plus Black 256, it should arrive this friday. But it's still processing. What about other EU-Orders that are arriving this friday, are they also still "processing"???
Thank for your suggestion! I made a general European thread, so every European resident is able to post on this thread.

Ozthia

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
I preordered the Jet Black iPhone+ on 9/9 10am.

I just checked online and it says:

Being processed
Your shipping date range has changed
Estimated to Ship 11/01/2016 - 11/30/2016
DELIVERY
UPS Expedited Next Day

T-mobile rep told me I would be one of the first to get since they only had 4 people before me and we are in a busy part of Miami.

I don't know what to believe.

Any ideas?

33man

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Switzerland(well it is physically in Europe but not in EU, administratively...)

Iphone 7+ black 256 with Apple Care, still processing order, no shipment and no credit card change...

Still states express Delivery on 16.09 but it seems "normal" according to other users...

Nozuka

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2012

Iphone 7+ black 256 with Apple Care, still processing order, no shipment and no credit card change...

Still states express Delivery on 16.09 but it seems "normal" according to other users...

also switzerland and still processing for the 16.09.
but my creditcard has been charged on friday.

iphone7 128GB, black

gal24

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
Ordered 7 plus 128 gb,pick up at 16.9 in berlin but still status is process .
Its ok? It will be in store in friday?

Bram.96

macrumors member
May 20, 2015
Netherlands
I pre-orders in The Netherlands at a store of my carrier, Vodafone. The person in store told me that he expected it to arrive around the 23rd of September. iPhone 7 plus Jet Black.

Wulfgardr

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2015
Dire situation here: ordered at 9:04 but my JB Plus shows a malignant 26.09 / 03.10... and no charge from Apple, yet. I have heard of people having the same shipping-timeframe but already being able to track their package through UPS (implying Apple has already charged them and probably getting their new iPhones on Friday!).

Do you think we can use UPS to track our packages like US customers do?

4rtemidis

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
Switzerland

Apple has withdrawn money from my credit card today. How about you?

But it's still "processing"...

33man

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Apple has withdrawn money from my credit card today. How about you?

But it's still "processing"...
Yep same here... delivery 16.09 in express mode...

I definitely guess it will be shipped from big hub in Germany or Netherland... Maybe Italia

vsolefe

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2016
barcelona
That's more than i have ....

Did you check you're Apple Support Profile if it shows up?
I ordered an iPhone 7 Silver 128GB on firday 9/9 at 09:03.
They charged my visa on saturday.
It appears at my support profile since monday, but impossible to track at UPS, FEdEX or DHL!