I've decided I'm going to wait and get the 3g model. I will get a discount as I work for a supplier, but not until after launch day, which is a shame (I don't know how much after yet.) There's quite a lot of people importing and it's a gamble, for sure, as you might have ended up paying a massive premium, and may have warranty issues. On the other hand, you may have got it cheaper than UK launch and might have no issues with warranty! Interested to see who's just going to wait and see how things pan out.