Even Engadget didn't get a Hi Res 15"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rawd, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rawd macrumors regular

Even Engadget didn't get a Hi Res 15" from Apple to review, and I haven't seen a single pic of one on here or online. Do these things even exist!

2. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

3. rawd thread starter macrumors regular

4. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

yeah i saw that too.

I've been calling apple stores today and yesterday, they are clueless.

I have a feeling once peoples' custom orders start shipping from the site, we should see them in stores -- fingers crossed. and hopefully soon because i'm dying knowing that the rumors are over and just for the machine to be in my hands.

5. johnnymike24 macrumors newbie

johnnymike24

I just ordered a CTO 15" yesterday with a HI RES Glossy screen. The expected delivery date is between April 16th-22nd. As other people have promised, I will try to take some pics of it when I get it so that you guys can see it.

6. Spandexman macrumors regular

Having ordered the high res without thinking, I'm hoping this isn't an intentional ploy by Apple to bury consumer discontent with the 1680x1050 displays in the weekend news black hole. I can't see this being the case though, as there would be a massive amount of fury if it were!

7. xibis macrumors member

I ordered the hi-res glossy. It says that I will have it between the 16th and 22nd. I'm really hoping i get it on Friday.

8. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Mine also says April 16th - 22nd for delivery. Mine hasn't shipped either.