Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

powers74

macrumors 68000
Aug 18, 2008
At the bend in the river
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

iPods 9~10/11
iPhone 1/12
iPad 3~4/12

mattg3

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2010
ma.
I would imagine the casemakers know when things are coming out.How can they not already have ipod and iphone cases in production for the next generation releases if they are next month?

Lefty Loco

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2011
Florida
It's all good...

Whatever the case, it's free advertising for Apple. I want to educate myself on stock trading and get my feet wet before these releases. Anyone have any "Stocks for Dummies" resource suggestions?

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
Ahmmmm This is not Apple changing dates on us. This is Mac-Rumors putting up 2 differing rumours. That's all. One disproving the other. Not really a big deal.
So true, this is a rumors site. I happen to enjoy knowing that any rumor that appears elsewhere, will likely be picked up and posted here.

They are nothing if not entertaining when viewed with a less than serious take. After all, most of us know that the only real date will be when Apple finally makes the announcement.

Obsessing over a date is not healthy :)

It's just a phone. Somehow most of you survived before it, and will still be alive afterwards... LOL.

Jibbajabba

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
So true, this is a rumors site. I happen to enjoy knowing that any rumor that appears elsewhere, will likely be picked up and posted here.

They are nothing if not entertaining when viewed with a less than serious take. After all, most of us know that the only real date will be when Apple finally makes the announcement.

Obsessing over a date is not healthy :)

It's just a phone. Somehow most of you survived before it, and will still be alive afterwards... LOL.

And 6 months after the new iPhone release it starts all over again with rumors about iPhone 6 which does your laundry in the cloud while making dinner ;)

karma13612

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2011
iWant my iPod Touch!

So many rumors, not enuf fact!

It's good to hear something about the iPhone, but I certainly wish we would hear some information about the IPod Touch. I do not currently own one, and have no intention of purchasing the current generation based on 'rumors' that a new one will be out.

So, normally they come out in September according to past release dates, but now it seems we are in a holding pattern!

ah well, I will need to stay patient. I am not buying a current version.

Steamlord

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2011
Indeed. There have been no ipod rumors as of late. I suppose it might be that iPad and iPhone rumors overshadow the iPod. Then again, there was that rumor that the iPod Touch would be discontinued.

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
Finally the iPhone 5 is soon to be behind us, then we can move on to the iPhone 6.

That's the one that is certain to bring some very interesting features to the smartphone space.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.