Ever feel slightly disappointed....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrissmash, Jul 14, 2008.

1. chrissmash macrumors regular

As the title says, after all the hype and posts on threats and queuing up, well after do you ever feel rather disappointed.

Dont get me wrong it is an amazing device, the first iPhone launch for me in November was tremendous and I loved the iPhone however for the 3G I cant help feel a little disappointed after all the hype.

That said I absolutely love the 3G iPhone making this post entirely redundant :p

:apple:

2. stlblufan macrumors regular

stlblufan

3. Luap macrumors 65816

Luap

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Pretty much :confused: :rolleyes:

5. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Well the way people whipped themselves into a frenzy about the 3G iPhone it is no wonder some feel let down…

Nothing like this ever lives up to the hype.

One of life's lessons I guess. :eek:

6. byron_hinson macrumors 6502

Only disappointment I have with it is the battery time, but can't have everything it seems.

7. chrissmash thread starter macrumors regular

I dont even mean in terms of specifics like battery life etc, this dude above me ha the exact same idea, let me explain, I am between jobs at the moment and have a lot of free time, I followed the forums and mac websites etc and they were just plauged with info on the iPhone, then i checked up every day on in, walking down the street I see posters for it, when its in ur hand its very exciting but you see once its synced and in ur pocket you feel like...mmm..whens the next thing coming out.

Apple marketing genius?