Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abcmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
They're called iGlo Stickers

I first saw it on my friend's status on facebook. Get Your Glo - iGloSticker*

and here's a few pics from their website
apple.jpg

apple4.jpg

apple2.jpg

I just ordered the red and yellow (have to rep the school colors - Fight on USC).

abcmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
Those look awesome, Im about to order one. Wonder how easily they can be removed.

My buddy said they stick great, and come off with absolutely no residue.

He bought a couple to mix colors and repositioned it a few times to situate it perfect

Mr Dobey

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2008
I did a home brew

Took the back panel of my screen off and placed clear green plastic film behind the apple logo. Looked good but eventually I got sick of it and went back to the standard white.

abcmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
Took the back panel of my screen off and placed clear green plastic film behind the apple logo. Looked good but eventually I got sick of it and went back to the standard white.

Ya I've seen those before, but these go on top - they're like stickers. The other looks good, too, but there's no worry for voiding warranty on these iglo's ya know

thekoolkahuna

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2009
just got my charcoal one in the mail to make my macbook black on black....and it looks fresh. had been checking the web and forums for months looking for something like this and it didn't disappoint, exactly what i wanted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.