Ever use eBay shipping center to sell iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by einmusiker, Sep 20, 2016.

1. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Has anyone ever sold an iPhone on eBay and used the shipping center to ship internationally? It seems to me to be a safe way to sell the phone for more since you shouldn't have to worry about scammers since eBay is doing the shipping?

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You mean Global Shipping Program, right? I heard it charges more in shipping, and international buyers may balk at that and leave negative feedbacks for higher shipping costs. It also overrides country exclusion options.

3. einmusiker thread starter macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Right but since eBay is shipping it they take the risk of shipping to the excluded countries no?

4. Connor163 macrumors member

I shipped an Apple Watch to Norway using the program and had great results. It took care of collecting all customs fees and was a very simple and straightforward process.

5. JayLenochiniMac, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016

JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

In theory, yes. I've always deselected it because it charges more in shipping and international buyers may balk at that. There's nothing stopping them from leaving you negative feedbacks because of that.

6. einmusiker thread starter macrumors 68030

einmusiker

I'm not worried about negative feedback as I'm an occasional seller. Just wondering how well the program works. I'm considering it