Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Just thought I'd let you guys know that literally EVERY single 4th generation iPod Touch case is on clearance at Target. I saw at least 20 different name-brand cases from Belkin, Griffen, and others.

MacStu09

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
If you're looking for ipod touch case deals, always check your local Dollar Tree if you have one. Depending on the location, they have griffin/speck/belkin cases for $1.

I always get mine there, then get upset at big retail stores when I see the exact case in walmart/radioshack for $30.

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
If you're looking for ipod touch case deals, always check your local Dollar Tree if you have one. Depending on the location, they have griffin/speck/belkin cases for $1.

I always get mine there, then get upset at big retail stores when I see the exact case in walmart/radioshack for $30.
That'd have to be a pretty big Dollar Tree. I've been to several and have never seen an iPod case (or an iPhone case).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.