Every inch an iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Zwhaler, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Am I the only one who thinks this is a weird slogan? Given the amount of money Apple spends on marketing, don't you think they could have come up with a better one? I haven't watched the keynote, and I know these slogans tend to make more sense when you here one of the keynote speakers say them .. but I'm still trying to figure it out, of course every inch of it is an iPad what else would it be :confused:

2. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

It can do everything an iPad can do. That's what they mean... it's not the same size inch-for-inch, it can just do everything that a normal iPad can do.

3. Yr Blues macrumors 68020

you're over-thinking it

it's just ad-speak

like the greatest thing that happened to iphone since iphone

4. MR1324 macrumors 6502

5. davey1107 macrumors newbie

You're missing it...

"Every inch an iPad"

What does this say?

In just four words, it says: you know that premium, luxury tablet that dominates the market and stands as the fastest, best, coolest tablet ever created? The one you really, really want but just can't afford because, let's face it, money doesn't grow on trees? Well, check this out! This is JUST like that. It's not a phone and it's not an MP3 player. It's the same high quality, super cool tablet. It's made from the same high quality, super cool aluminum and plays all the same apps. It's fast and awesome and just like an iPad, but it's smaller and cheaper. So if you want an iPad but can't afford one...like 25% of US tablet buyers last Christmas...then come check this out before you buy the cheap, plastic generic tablet that you don't really want but feel stuck with because you don't have deep pockets. Cause we think you're gonna like this better than that other one...what's it called? The swindle? Dwindle? It's something like that, we think.

I think their version fits on the ads better than mine.

6. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

Hidden message:

"It's every inch an iPad, please don't confuse it with the Android tablets... [because we're not the first one to introduce mini tablets]"