Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unverrich

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 24, 2008
USA
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knew where I can find a place to buy every iPod that has come out so far? I looked on eBay but I want them to come in the original boxes and with the accessories. I am starting a collection of iPods and I want them all for a display in my house. Please let me know of any website, person or place I can get these from. Also, if they just sell them individually but in mint condition I will do that as well.

Thanks everyone!

holden15

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2008
Austin, TX
I dont think you will be able to find every iPod that has come out so far. However, you could start your collection right now by buying the current iPods and keeping them, then when Apple comes out with new iPods, you can buy them...

________
MacBook Pro 15" 2.4GHz 4GB RAM
iPod touch 8GB
MobileMe

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
No retailers keep old stock for very long. Your best bet is eBay, especially for CIB (Complete In Box).

Also try Marketplace here. Some people don't want to deal with eBay. Maybe post a thread there?

Unfortunately, old iPods complete can go for a premium.

You can maybe start putting some together - a working iPod and maybe the box for it from someone whos iPod broke. The serial numbers don't match, but at least you have it complete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.