Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nicolecat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Pretty simple...

What is or are some unique ways that you've utilized some apps available for the iphone...that maybe the app wasn't intended for?

Or

What are some situations that having a certain app bailed you out of a possible "fail" situation?
:D

RTiii320

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2008
Long Beach, CA
What are some situations that having a certain app bailed you out of a possible "fail" situation?
:D

last week my first week of school!! teacher had a long lecture and since it was the first week I completely forgot my blackbook at home to take notes on. Whipped out my iphone with $.99 recorder application and recorded my professors whole lecture right on my phone!

best .99 cents I have ever spent

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
last week my first week of school!! teacher had a long lecture and since it was the first week I completely forgot my blackbook at home to take notes on. Whipped out my iphone with $.99 recorder application and recorded my professors whole lecture right on my phone!

You must be in college (university across the pond), my highschool would have flipped out had I busted out my phone. It was an automatic saturday detention if we were seen with our phones.

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2008

If your plan is to use it to fall asleep at nights.

I like Spend, a simple enough program for keeping track of cost.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.