Everyone else is so... I'm still in Order Processing. Is something wrong?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by itsjared, Mar 11, 2012.

1. itsjared macrumors regular

itsjared

Since everyone else is worried I am too! I ordered a White 64gb ATT at about 2:30PM CST last Wednesday.

I haven't gotten anything except "Order Confirmed"

Anyone else order exactly what i got?

2. enomi macrumors newbie

3. slumpey326 macrumors 6502

I ordered the Verizon 32GB black IPAD3 wifi + LTE and have only received the confirmation email. No shipment email yet. Is this okay? Ordered right away when we could on wed afternoon.

4. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

This should be ok. They just don't show it as shipping yet since they are still processing orders. I called and asked about it and the Apple rep said that the orders promised on the March 16th date will still go ahead.

5. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

Be worried if it still says that come Thursday. Till then, I wouldn't sweat it.

6. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

me too

I am processing as well. My engraved models shipped, but my regulars didn't. I say well all be preparing or shipped by tuesday.

7. ant69 macrumors regular

ant69

it should be ok - i ordered 2 iPads on one order as soon as they were announced. 1 is showing as Shipped and I've received a tracking number for it, and the other one is showing as preparing for shipment.

Ant

8. rmecsw macrumors member

Order Cancelled by Apple without explanation

I ordered the new iPad, 4g, 64gb over the web on 3/7/12, with expected delivery on 3/16.Last night I ordered another one, this time for my wife.
    Today, when checking order status****WHAM*** Cancelled without explanation.After several calls to Apple, I had to accept a 24 hour turnaround time at getting to the bottom of this.After this, I googled "new iPad cancelled orders" and found out others suffered the same fate.I can't re-order, since my :mad: card was still charged for both.