Everyone enjoy your new iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by taedouni, Sep 19, 2014.

1. taedouni macrumors 65816

Unfortunately I didn't get mine because well Apple has no valid excuse but corporate sent me an email blaming Verizon for not being able to check my eligibility for paying full price. I had 9/19 all week until mid day Thursday (I pre-ordered last Friday 12:40am).

I'll wait and be patient but congrats to everyone. I wish that I could join you today but it just wasn't meant to be. Let me know how that iPhone 6+ feels in person. I'm thinking about just waiting until I get it to feel it so I may not check them out in store.

2. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

Why are you sitting home and not checking out Apple, Verizon, BestBuy or even Radio Shack? You have NOTHING to lose. The worst they can say is no.

3. davefromca macrumors 6502

OP must be doped up or on heroin or something Id be losing my **** :D

4. taedouni thread starter macrumors 65816

I was debating on waiting in line but I came back in town around 9PM. I called two Verizon stores, one of them had a line with three people and they has the 128GB 6+, the other one only had 64, no 128. I was exhausted this whole week from school and work that I didn't think that I could wait in a long line. In the morning I called a few Radioshack and no luck.

----------

I found out and let's just say that my heart skipped a beat. Yesterday was a bad day. I planned my week around Friday and worked hard so that so that Friday would be a happy day. I was on the phone for 2 hours yesterday and 30 minutes today. Honestly at this point I'm just idk feeling weird. I want my 6+ but now I feel like I lost my excitement. Anyway, I'm happy for others who got theirs. I remember when the 5 was released a lot of people who ordered from Apple got screwed. I guess I should've stuck with Verizon.