Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Batman89

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
And I'm just sitting here enjoying the heck out of my 6 with a minimal bumper case :cool:

3lite

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2011
The 6 can bend just as easily so idk what the point of this thread was....

No doubt... my 6 can bend in any direction at any given time given the right amount of pressure of course... but I'm always gentle with it.

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
I was wondering if the 6 bends just like the Plus iteration... was hoping it doesn't!

kweevuss

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2012
And Im sitting here enjoying my 6+.

I don't post much and hell I haven't even been registered long. I just look at threads but threads like this have just made this so unbearable I can't even enjoy coming here to read news anymore.

Nolander07

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Yes, I stopped visiting MR forums for quite a while when the iPhone 5 came out. I couldn't handle all the complaints. You would think iPhones are made out of mud and feces made by monkeys. All these "gate" threads........
I'm just enjoying my new phone (but I can't seem to stay off the forums about it either) :)

purello

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2013
Don't forget about gfxSucksGate, laggingGate, noPerformanceGate. Bahaha. Iphone 6 is heads and shoulders the winner so far. Maybe Apple will release a software fix. Next years plus should have a A9X and 2 gb ram or its gonna be ebayGate hahaha. The plus has an incredible screen though.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.