Everyone talking about 6+ being too big and Bendgate

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Batman89, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Batman89 macrumors 6502

And I'm just sitting here enjoying the heck out of my 6 with a minimal bumper case :cool:

2. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

The 6 can bend just as easily so idk what the point of this thread was....

3. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

No doubt... my 6 can bend in any direction at any given time given the right amount of pressure of course... but I'm always gentle with it.

4. M5RahuL macrumors 68020

M5RahuL

I was wondering if the 6 bends just like the Plus iteration... was hoping it doesn't!

5. kweevuss macrumors member

And Im sitting here enjoying my 6+.

I don't post much and hell I haven't even been registered long. I just look at threads but threads like this have just made this so unbearable I can't even enjoy coming here to read news anymore.

6. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

yay! another one of these threads :D it's not like there aren't already close to 50 threads just like this already started...

7. Nolander07 macrumors 6502a

Yes, I stopped visiting MR forums for quite a while when the iPhone 5 came out. I couldn't handle all the complaints. You would think iPhones are made out of mud and feces made by monkeys. All these "gate" threads........
    I'm just enjoying my new phone (but I can't seem to stay off the forums about it either) :)

8. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65816

JayIsAwesome

9. purello, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

purello macrumors newbie

Don't forget about gfxSucksGate, laggingGate, noPerformanceGate. Bahaha. Iphone 6 is heads and shoulders the winner so far. Maybe Apple will release a software fix. Next years plus should have a A9X and 2 gb ram or its gonna be ebayGate hahaha. The plus has an incredible screen though.

10. MacinJosh macrumors 6502a

Even though it's smaller, it's also thinner. I'd say it would bend just as easily.