Everyone who ordered the 6+ T-mobile Contract Free Through Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Celedral, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Celedral macrumors 6502

Celedral

Like everyone else who could not order the Tmobile 6+ through the applestore app, we all had to wait for apple's site to start functioning. I actually got a quick access to the site about an hour before it officially went live, unfortunately there wasn't enough time to complete my order. While checking out I saw the 6+ had a ship date of 9/19, then poof, "We'll be right back".

So an hour later when the site did go live, all i saw was shipping Oct 1-7 throughout every 6+. Regardless, I rushed to order anyways with a head full of disappointment.

My question is, did anyone order a contract free phone through apple and received a 9/19 delivery?

2. mrcultureshock macrumors member

I stayed up the morning of 9/12 but Apple Store was down for 2 solid hours. I finally ordered the unlocked iPhone at 5:00am but my delivery estimate is like yours and my order is still in "Processing Item".

3. nampmuj macrumors member

Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus T-Mobile 64GB Space Gray around 3:10am EST on Apple.com

My delivery date is 9/19, current status is preparing for shipment.
    Apple Support page shows an iPhone 6 Plus

I was able to get a tracking number via UPS.com reference track, my package shows movement with a delivery of 9/19.

4. Qu3st macrumors member

i ordered but did the in store pick-up for the 19th

5. Celedral thread starter macrumors 6502

Celedral

Lucky guy. I was spamming the refresh button and had multiple browsers and private browsing. Nothing worked.

6. Mac7 macrumors 6502a

Mac7

Not 9/19 delivery but I was able to secure 2 6+ for pickup this Friday

7. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Yup. My 6+ 128gb Tmobile from Apple.com is sitting in Austin right now. I ordered on pre-order day about 2:48 am cst.

8. Celedral thread starter macrumors 6502

Celedral

It seems like the EastCoast servers were up before the WestCoast.

9. silentbob007 macrumors regular

I kept trying the site as well and but did not get my order completed until 4:08 CST. Still processing. Unfortunately in-store pickup was not an option for any 6+ model in my area.

10. WolfSnap macrumors 6502a

My wife and I were both trying to get onto the apple store. She was sitting next to me with her MBP, while I was on my own MBP.

I was able to get onto the store site a full 20 minutes before she could. I got my phones ordered while it was still saying, "We'll be back soon!" on her MBP.

11. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I'm in central Texas, definitely not the east coast. :p

12. rritterson macrumors 6502

Store went up at 12:10 PST for me. Mine is somewhere between Alaska and California now for 9/19 delivery.

(FWIW, the store was only up via Safari on my iPad. It was down on my Mac, on both browsers on PC, via iPhone, and via the App on both iPhone and the iPad where the store worked in Safari.)

13. mrcultureshock macrumors member

I wish that happened to me. I live in Georgia and Apple Store was down for 2 hours until a bit after 5:00am ET.

14. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I was trying to order via Chrome for nearly an hour with no luck. Before going to bed I tried Internet Explorer on a whim and the Apple store popped up. After placing my order I refreshed Chrome and the store still showed as down. No clue! :p

15. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

That's awesome! You were able to do that through preordering on 9/12?

16. Mac7 macrumors 6502a

Mac7

Yup. I was surprisingly able to get into the Apple store around 2:30AM. Strange thing was that I could only access through safari not chrome and my girlfriend who was beside me could not access at all, reason for ordering 2.

17. pellets007 macrumors 6502a

pellets007

Same boat OP. Just waiting now. Debating taking the train up to GCC in the city on Saturday though... :)

18. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

I wonder if I check the shipping times using Safari would it magically change from 3-4 weeks to available for pickup on 9/19.

/dream

I wouldn't be surprised if Apple gave priority access to Safari/iOS users when preordering. Couldn't even watch the keynote using Chrome on my work PC.

19. appledes7 macrumors 6502a

I VPNed into California servers from my desktop. Firefox private session was the only thing working. Chrome, Chrome incognito, and normal Firefox wouldn't work. But I got in and ordered a 6 Plus on T-Mobile and mine is already in the US set to be delivered Friday.

20. Celedral thread starter macrumors 6502

Celedral

Just checked my status and it shows preparing for shipment. Still shows Oct 1-7