iPad everything is simply blocked.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dkgryf, Feb 28, 2015.

1. dkgryf macrumors newbie

Ipad - 16GB
    For a holiday sent a family make a link to the National Graphics and immediately after I clicked on the link came also a page from the National Graphics and then I could not do anything - I can not scroll National Graphics pages I can not get to the other sites I can not read my emails - everything is simply blocked.
    I can get into the settings, but nothing to make me and I can see that WiFi is off and I can not activate it. a single one that is enabled is "Operating multitasking" and I can not disable.
    I can not scroll the page.
    I CAN NOTHING WITH MY IPAD
    What to do ????
    I hope you can help me - Please - please - please
    : Mad:

2. Jeff R macrumors 6502

Jeff R

Try to reboot your iPad.

How to Reboot the iPad

1) Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds.

2) The iPad will prompt you to slide a button to power off the iPad. Follow the directions on the screen by sliding the button from the left side to the right to reboot the iPad.

3) If the iPad is frozen or stuck, hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button. This will force the iPad to power down.

4) The iPad screen will display the circle of dashes which indicates it is busy. Once the iPad has finished shutting down completely, the screen will go completely black.

5) Once the iPad's screen is completely black, hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. This will allow you to restart the iPad.

6) When the Apple logo appears in the middle of the screen, you can release the Sleep/Wake button. The iPad will restart shortly after the logo appears.

3. ron7624 macrumors 68020

ron7624

Try a hard reboot. Hold the sleep/wake and the home button at the same time for maybe 15 or more seconds - until you see the white apple in the middle of the screen. Then release both buttons.
    It is rebooting when you see the apple. Good luck!