Everytime I hold my iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lartymarf, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Lartymarf macrumors regular

my heart skips a beat and I think "diam... amazing piece of gadget."

After owning one for a month, I still can't believe Apple came out with
    such a revolutionary product.

And to think I got to this point only a month ago. Prior to that I had
    zero interest in the iPhone.. even 2 months after it's release. All that
    changed when a friend showed me all the things you can do with it
    AND how to do it.

Simply amazing. :apple:

2. cjmal macrumors 6502

Thats how I felt at the beginning, but now it's just starting to feel like any other phone. The whole bad screen thing pretty much ruined my iphone experience, first a phone with a negative screen, now I have one with lines going across it.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I first bought an iPod Touch as I was quite happy with my Verizon service and my Moto SLVR (even thought it was rather crippled by Verizon), but I just couldn't resist the touch screen technology and I was ready to upgrade my iPod...
    Well, after hacking the Touch and getting all the iPhone apps, I almost forgot about it being an iPod at all LOL...Listening to music was something I wasn't doing very often anymore as I found myself using the other apps so much more than I thought I would...
    That stated, after about a month with the Touch and with the recent price drop I was compelled to break down and buy an iPhone and I am so glad I did. I still have my Verizon/SLVR because I only got the minimum plan on AT&T (450 minutes) so I just use it as a very private line and havn't given the number to many people. I love it when I am taking my walks I don't have to carry both my iPod and a phone and I can make a call or receive a call from those I have given the number to or I can forward my Verizon calls to my iPhone if needed...
    Anyway, I have to remind myself about the iPod in the iPhone sometimes as there are just so many other amazing things it can do especially since it's been hacked...
    What an amazing device...:apple:

4. Lartymarf thread starter macrumors regular

Didn't take it back to the apple store to get a third one?

Recent production have been decently flawless. Even the refurbished units.

5. mikahopity macrumors member

He's right. I just got my fourth iPhone, and everything seems ok with it.

I share the sentiments of the second poster. I was in love with this thing for about a month, but now I see it as I saw my last phone (a Blackberry). Nothing revolutionary here besides the touch screen.

6. cjmal macrumors 6502

The closest apple store is about 250 miles away. I got a refurb as my second phone, called apple, and now they're sending me some 'legal forms' to sign and then theyre supposed to send me another phone, they said they didn't know wether itd be refurbished or new. We'll see what happens, but for now like I said, it's just like any other phone to me.

7. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Im gunna have to agree with the OP here. Ive had it since the day after iDay, but man, every time i pick it up it feels amazing.

8. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

9. hidehide macrumors 6502

Its really nice, except it only has a 2MP camera + no 3G.
    Everything is perfect. I love the screen.

10. TheBusDriver macrumors 6502

I love mine a lot and still get amazed by it, Although it has seemed a bit chunky lately because I recently purchased a refurb 2nd gen nano and that thing is tiny and then holding the iPhone it was like holding the 5g iPod for the first time after holding the iPhone lol.

11. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Agreed somewhat. When i first got mine i couldn't drop and always held it either playing with something or just hold it for holding sake...even while i slept (how sad is that). However nowadays its just in my pocket or on a flat surface somewhere as i just see it as a regular phone...a good one at that

Still though, occasionally i'll stare it for about 2-3 minutes straight admiring it's beauty but i'm not as obsessed as i was initially

12. calvy macrumors 65816

I made sweet love with mine last night. Thank you, whoever wrote ibrate. My battery life has decreased dramatically since installing it though.