Everytime My Order Got cancelled

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Deep5526, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Deep5526 macrumors newbie

Hello ,

Everytime when i used to Purchase Product online From apple.com/store

They used to cancel my order again and again . I don't know what is going on with my card. they said my VISA card always got some issue. when i contacted with the bank they said. everything is fine from there side

i don't know what is going ?

Hate apple online store and online sales guys

2. trikky macrumors regular

Here's a thought...why not just pick up the phone to make your order? That way you can speak with the agent when whatever happens, happens, and they may be able to phone for authorisation.

3. snaky69 macrumors 603

Indeed.

I don't see why a random internet forum could help with what's obviously a credit card/bank problem.

Do you go to starbucks to get your car fixed? Yeah, thought not.

4. psykick5 macrumors 6502

5. Deep5526 thread starter macrumors newbie

i did that also
    Then again my order get cancel only i want to know one thing In recent day anyone did order via phone . with ViSA card .

6. thundersteele macrumors 68030

7. Nick McEnjoy macrumors member

Did you try another card? Or did you try to get help from your spouse or partner? They may hate you or your card or both :D
    Just kidding.
    Anyway, Amazon is a great place to shop. I mean cheapest on the planet. I ordered my MBP 13" last night $1049 shipped. From Amazon, not third party. Apple Store is charging $1098+tax.

8. Steve's Barber macrumors 6502a

It's a VISA problem. Happened to me last summer. They upgraded certain systems and misspelled my name (by one letter). I made charges and unknown to me they ware denied.

Spent days on the phone trying to sort it out. (I didn't want their mistakes on my credit records). Finally got it taken care of WITH NO APOLOGY.

Adios Visa!

9. Ant.honey macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's your card, nothing to do with Apple.