EveryWan like Application for iPhone?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by voidedwarranty, May 2, 2010.

1. voidedwarranty macrumors newbie

Windows Phones have a great program called EveryWan that allows you to control and view your phone on your PC over a USB cable. I had this for every Windows phone that I had until I switched to iPhone 3Gs less than a year ago.

Here is a link to the software I'm talking about...
    http://www.sparus-software.com/support/remote

I'm running on a Ra1ned 32 GB 3Gs, 3.1.2.

Anyone know of any software that is similar to this? Looks like there used to be something a long time ago called Veency and iTunnel, but that doesn't look like it works anymore.

Thanks for the help.

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

3. voidedwarranty thread starter macrumors newbie

No, I haven't used touch mouse before. What I'm looking for is pretty much the opposite. I want to be able to control my phone from my computer (PC) and be able to see the iPhone interface on the computer screen.

4. sanders888 macrumors newbie

real vnc software, does it over wifi, u can see the screen and control it too/record it.

5. voidedwarranty thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot for your help. Works perfect over Wifi. Just to check, is there a wired way to do this at any place that does not have wifi with the Sync Cable? I know beggers can't be choosers, but I have to check.