Evga NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by chad2323, Jul 28, 2010.

1. chad2323 macrumors newbie

Just recieved my Mac pro last week and was waiting on whats going to be updated in the new Mac pros and after yesterday I just decided I wanted a Evga NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 but now that I want one it's hard to find one. Apple has 1 to 2 months before it's shipped and I checked ebay just not having much luck finding one.There's 1 Company I found that said they have 1 in stock just not sure if it's a ploy to make me order and try to sell me something else. I thought I would post in here maybe someone here knows where I can still pick one of these up.

Thank's

2. chad2323 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank's for the link's. I checked most of them out already the one's on ebay I sent questions to and never heard back from them so still waiting on those.

Thank's again I'll keep checking

3. MacVidCards Suspended

Gut your GTX285....NOW !!!

Yesterday they were listed as shipping in "1 or 2 moths" (I saw this on Apple site, as did OP)

Went and looked today...card is officially "Discontinued", yet still seems like you can order.

Most likely that they are clearing shelves for 5770, 5870 and...let's hope GTX480.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TW387ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA5OQ&mco=MTA4MzU2MDA

But if a GTX285 is what you want, I'd get it now.

4. skyline r34 macrumors 6502

skyline r34

Mac Mall and OWC still has them for sale