How Long Can I Wait and Is It Worth It? To start, I can't comb through here anymore. So, help please. Also, I worked at Apple in 2008. I probably gave you a discount. Background: Snow Leopard was great! Wanted Skitch. So, I decided to drop Lion into my Apple MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.0 13-Inch (Unibody - Late 2008/Aluminum) MB466LL/A. Needless to say, it was not worth it. But everything was spotless and the RAM upgraded so I figured how bad could it be? Slow. So, so slow. Then, I was cleaning it, and the keyboard went. Needs to be replaced. On a USB keyboard now. Five years ain't bad. Running Adobe Suite, MS Suite, etc. But I'm waiting a solid 30 second to a minute to open text edit? Not cutting it. I love the size, though. MBA is too small for me. NOW: It is taking all self control for me not to just go use my buddy's 15% and get a MBP. I went in to the store the other day and he literally wouldn't let me but... He also thought June 10 would be solid. Last time I grabbed one quick (this one), I cried when the keyboard didn't illuminate. Questions/Advice: How long is it going to be until the redesign? July? Q3? Q4? Is it going to be so magnificent that I should wait? What are we going to see? I mean, at the Q3 point, I guess I should just... Can I speed this up? Buy used? Recommendations? Cheapest website? CONCLUSION: I mean, I am in SEO. I look like an idiot. Maybe I'll get an MBA. THANKS! PS: If I ever helped you, you got a discount.