ex Corporate IPAD - Can't install apps!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by donpanzone, Sep 23, 2013.

1. donpanzone macrumors newbie

Hello there, I have searched the web with no luck and therefore have only the gurus of macrumors left to ask. :)

I have an IPAD with Profiles installed. These profiles limit the apps I can install and limit the usage I can do of the device. They expiry in 2042. There is no "remove" button for these profiles.

Do you know how I can get rid of them? Will a Erase all Contents work? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

(the IPAD is my father's IPAD, it was a corporate IPAD but after he changed job they just never asked it back and now I have it; I guess these profiles where installed by the Corporate he used to work for. I have no clue on how to remove them now - I want GTA on it!!! And that profile doesn't allow me to install it!!!!! HELP!!!)

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!:p

2. blhoward2 macrumors 6502

So long as you know the iTunes password/PIN code to the device, erase all and setup as new instead of restoring from a backup. The profiles are installed like apps or downloaded from a website.