Exact dimensions of iPhone 6+ w/ leather case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WolfSnap, Sep 17, 2014.

1. WolfSnap macrumors 6502a

WolfSnap

Anyone have any idea on the dimensions of the 6+ with the leather case added? If anyone has the leather case, can you measure its dimensions? How thick is it?

2. justinTlME macrumors 6502

justinTlME

I have the leather case but its at work with me and I don't have anything to measure with. The case is so slim I can't imagine it adding a whole lot of bulk. If the difference between you buying or not buying the 6 Plus hinges on the added bulk of the leather case, then I would say don't get the Plus, because at that point its obvious you don't really want the Plus.

3. Amplelink macrumors 6502a

If the case is anything like the 5s version, then it's too thick for a lot of people. The phone itself is already going to be a handful. Phone plus that thick case will make it very difficult to use the phone comfortably.

4. WolfSnap thread starter macrumors 6502a

WolfSnap

No, I want the measurements to see what holster would it fit into.. Some of the holsters are very exacting measurements, and some are much larger than they need to be. Just trying to find the right now with the case on it. :)

(But, you can be defensive if you'd like.. That's ok too..)

5. sangreal06 macrumors member

Not home, so I cannot measure right now, but it is smaller than the spigen neo hybrid I also picked up

6. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

Huge x big x iPhone 5s with leather thickness

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Post back what you find. I'm looking for a waist holster pouch I can slip in the 6+ with Apple leather case in horizontally.