Examining Macbook Pro Pics?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JLEW700, Oct 3, 2008.

1. JLEW700 macrumors 6502

Has anybody really examined these two pics to see how closely related they are? Could these be real pics that we have simply dismissed as fakes? They are two different pics from two different sources that look fairly similar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aranince macrumors 65816

The first one is fake because of the angle of the camera in photobooth. The second one is just plain ugly.

3. JLEW700 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, im just getting so damn anxious that im looking for anything.

4. Logos327 macrumors 6502

So please post it in one of the related topics. Stop making new ones.

The first one is a proven fake, while the second has a lot of things that suggest it is a fake all detailed in other threads. If you have something insightful to say on the subject post it there. Otherwise, just read and muse to yourself. Stop cluttering things up.

5. JLEW700 thread starter macrumors 6502

Is this seriously coming from someone with the title "Macrumors Newbie". I guess you have to try to get your post up somehow? But next time i want an input like yours ill talk to my little sister. Thanks

6. Logos327 macrumors 6502

Because you have made a tiny 20 more posts than I have means you are far superior in intellect?

Lets talk about your input. You think that somehow these pictures haven't been analyzed in other threads? Why couldn't you post it in one of these? Do you just like the "thread starter" title?

Since you are apparently incapable of searching or you don't understand which thread would be appropriate:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=572099

6 pages you can add your insight to rather than starting a new thread on an old topic/idea.

When you going looking for answers, would you rather have one comprehensive place or 10 all on the same topic saying the same thing over and over again?

7. e12a macrumors 68000

e12a

old news.

the second pic is clearly fake. The screen is bigger than the computer if you were to close it. :rolleyes:

8. JLEW700 thread starter macrumors 6502

First off i started a new tread because its a new topic. Its the whole reason that they have a new thread option. Also if you think this thread is useless why would you even bother to contribute? If you don't have anything to say about the topic than just let the thread die. You talk about a problem yet you are not part of any solutions.

9. valvehead macrumors regular

So that's why there's no indentation on the lower body!

Three possible names for this new model:

The MacBook Overbyte

The MacBuckTooth

The MacBook Protrude

:p

10. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil