Excel Visual Basic - Good Forum?

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Fooj, May 7, 2009.

1. Fooj macrumors member

Can anyone reccomend a good forum to post some queries about some visual basic coding in Excel?

I am trying to write a piece of code that will pick a maximum value during a day for a number of days (if that makes sense)

Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere good?

2. lee1210 macrumors 68040

lee1210

Do you mean Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)?

I can't say that I know much about it... this qualifies as Mac programming, since VBA was supported in Office Mac until recently. I don't see it discussed too often here, but there may be some people with a version of Office Mac that could help.

Otherwise I am not sure if you'd be able to hit any forum where this is discussed. I don't know if there's something specific about the handles from the VB code itself into the office apps that differs from the Mac to Windows versions. If it's the same, a forum specific to VBA (if there is such a thing) might be better than a mac programming forum.

Either way, good luck. It won't hurt to ask here, the worst case is that no one knows.

-Lee

3. Fooj thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the response

yes I meant Visual Basic for Applications - Apologies for the mistake.

My thoughts were that maybe someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction, as I have tended to have plenty of useful mac related tips on here.

Thanks