HomePod Excellent Price on HomePod

Discussion in 'HomeKit, HomePod, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology' started by CPTmom2wp, Jun 6, 2018.

1. CPTmom2wp, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018

CPTmom2wp macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

Wow......I almost feel like it is Christmas ;)
    There is a one day 20% off coupon for the eBay site. I found an Open Box HomePod that was located at Best Buy that was $321 dollars. eBay took off $64 which made it $257. I also use eBates which gives various percentages of cash back, usually 1-10% and it was 8% for eBay. There was another $20 that I will get back in the next eBates check. So.....the HP ended up costing $237.

*Correction: I just checked the sales receipt and I did have to pay sales tax......so a little over $20 put the final price at $257 and change. Still, I'm very happy.

Anyway, the point is......if you are wanting to get or add stereo to your Home Pod collection,....... 1 order, up to $500, up to $100 discount @20% @e-Bay, today only:)

2. chabig macrumors 601

Thanks for the heads up. $257 for a HomePod is an excellent deal. I just ordered one myself.

3. CPTmom2wp thread starter macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

YW!

4. cynics macrumors G4

Gimme a break....I couldn't sleep all night and I find this thread now (few hours late)? Really?

I see BestBuy and eBay has open box for 321. If I drive 55 miles there is an open box at a best buy for 307.

5. BeatCrazy macrumors 65816

Best Buy has HomePod on sale now for $299.

6. OutGolfn macrumors regular

Looks like just in time for Father’s Day! Make dad happy and get the man a HomePod or a few!

7. bbednarz macrumors 6502

bbednarz

There we go. I've been waiting for a sale like this. Just pulled the trigger on an open box-excellent one. Excited to try out stereo HomePods.

8. chrisgeleven macrumors 6502

My open box one from eBay arrives tomorrow :) Can't wait to try it out and see if it will replace our Sonos One.

9. CPTmom2wp thread starter macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

Let us know......Enjoy!

10. Endorphine88 macrumors regular

Endorphine88

I wish this was available last week when I bought two more

11. ElectronGuru macrumors 65816

eBay has been doing this every 4-8 weeks all year. Add what you want to cart and wait for the next sale to roll through (usually at end of the month).

12. CPTmom2wp thread starter macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

This is a good plan for anyone who is adding to their Smart Lightbulb collection, as well. Instead of $50/bulb, it is $40, or even better, a starter set.

13. bbednarz macrumors 6502

bbednarz

With the sale they ran last week I got a brand new 3rd gen Hue starter set (4 bulbs and a hub) for $101 including shipping. I just sold the hub last night and got $35 for it. I essentially paid $70 for 4 bulbs. Couldn't resist at that price.

14. CPTmom2wp thread starter macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

That is outstanding!....best price I’ve heard.

15. chrisgeleven macrumors 6502

So far so good! I think I like the sound slightly more than the Sonos One. No more accidental Alexa activations and being able to use my Apple Music account via Siri has been really nice.

Excited to play with Siri Shortcuts once iOS 12 gets closer.

16. weeesss macrumors member

Was at Bestbuy picking up some Hue bulbs and saw the Homepod on sale this week for $299.

17. CPTmom2wp thread starter macrumors regular

CPTmom2wp

With the one day 15% discount at eBay, a few e-bay bucks, eBates discount, and New (not refurb) Open Box, I snagged another HomePod for an after tax price of $261.