Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kylos

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2002
MI
I tried using an emulator (not sure of the name, it might have been vmac) but it required the games be loaded in a disk image. I couldn't find anything to create the old style disk image. Anyone know how to go about this.

shu82

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2007
Rocket City, AL
I didn't know you all were taking about the garden. I hadn't played pax imperia or oregon trail in wow, 15 years! Both work fine in classic on my PB.

Also check out leisure suit larry! I never got to play that game when I was 10!

madmax_2069

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2005
Springfield Ohio
i love mac garden, a great place to find those hard to find old games for the ole 68k, i would have said something about it but i was afraid of getting banned for posting about a site like that because some people have a few mixed fealings about sites like that. but this site rocks and is a great resource

pawelj

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2009
Poland
I can't open this site? Does it work outside US? I'm from Europe. Does anyone can put on forum links to other mac abandonware sites with old games?

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
I can't open this site? Does it work outside US? I'm from Europe. Does anyone can put on forum links to other mac abandonware sites with old games?
download KDX
connect to server: mirage.preterhuman.net
go to mac->entertainment

lot of old stuff

check out other mac KDX servers too. a lot better than websites can provide

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.