Hi Everyone, So as some may know from my frequent posts that I have an issue with some dust/debris stuck between the glass panel and LCD screen on my recent 2013 27" iMac. If it wasnt dead center in the screen and off to the very corner (and just 1, not 3), I would totally just live with it. But with my OCD personality and coming from a 21.5" 2012 iMac with a perfect screen, it is tough to justify just leaving it as is. (The jump to the 27" is due to it's more future proof nature. I jumped the gun last year when I ordered the 21.5" and really should have waited for the 27". I am coming very close to maxing out the 8gb of ram and stupidly decided against ordering 16 at the time too. Now I am paying for it.) With all this being said - I am reconsidering keeping the 27" (or a replacement 27" that is). Is it possible to exchange this 27" and have minimal downtime during the process? I have heard of stories of Apple shipping a replacement and allowing the customer to keep their existing machine until the replacement arrived. Once it came, they just gave the old one to the UPS/Fedex person and took the new one. How would I go about doing this, as I would like to have minimal down time and get work done instead of waiting 2 weeks for a replacement. Thanks!