exchange a color

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zlin9596, Sep 18, 2014.

1. zlin9596 macrumors member

hey guys, right now i have some second thoughts about my color of silver, right now i want the space gray one, you guys think i can go to a apple store next week and exchange it? or i should go Saturday and see my luck. Thanks.

2. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

it depends on the demand in your area, more than likely they'll be out of stock tomorrow, late morning. worth a shot though.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

If you ordered the 6+ you're probably out of luck to do this within the 14-day return/exchange period because of limited supply.

4. zlin9596 thread starter macrumors member

Forgot to say i ordered the 6 sliver with 64 gb.

5. lovelybai macrumors member

Last year, the don't allow this by adding a new return policy: online orders must be returned online(only for iPhone )

6. meagain macrumors 68030

Wrong

7. sangreal06 macrumors member

8. rhaezorblue macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

If you chose Personal Pickup when you preordered online for your local Apple store you should be fine.

9. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

They could probably exchange it right then and there depending on the available stock.

10. skinnerband macrumors member

skinnerband

I am hoping I can exchange a 128GB Space Gray 6 Plus for a silver one in NJ. I didn't change my mind, I always wanted silver but I accidentally ordered my husbands phone (the Space Gray) and one for me (Silver) both on my phone number through the Apple online store. Didn't even realize it was possible. But, of course you can't have two phones on the same number so the silver for me got canceled. We have since ordered the correct phone for him so I'm hoping to exchange the SG. I guess I'll try Saturday morning.

11. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I'm in a similar situation, except mine is about the storage.

I pre-ordered a 16GB iPhone 6 for in-store pickup which is now available for me to pick up tomorrow.

I've had 4 iPhones - 3 were 16GB and 1 was 32GB.

I don't really need the extra storage, but since I got married my wife and I have been travelling a bit more, which means I'm taking more pictures.

Shouldn't be an issue, worst case scenario is I stick with the 16GB and just have to manage my storage. Would be a dream though if they let me "return" and then buy a 64GB. Doubt they'll have stock though!

12. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

13. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

So return it online and go into an Apple store to get a different color.