Exchange calendar no longer syncing (OSX 10.12.2 b3)

Discussion in 'macOS Sierra (10.12)' started by heymonroe, Nov 14, 2016.

1. heymonroe macrumors member

heymonroe

Noticed this in beta 2, but it has continued in beta 3.

My exchange calendar is no longer syncing properly with iCal. I've cleared all the cache files and preference .plist, removed/re added the exchange account all to no avail.

Symptoms:

- If i create an event on iCal in exchange, it will sync over to my work outlook account like normal
    - If i create an event in my work outlook account, it never shows up on iCal (this used to work)
    - Mail still functions normally everywhere so I know my account info is correct

If I add the exchange calendar to my Mac Mini, which I don't have any accounts on as it just serves as a media host, it updates just fine. Which leads me to believe it's something on my laptop that's causing a conflict.

Has anyone seen this or has fixed it before? I've exhausted all of the "my exchange calendar wont sync" articles that are online but they are all for 10.11 and earlier.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016 ---
    I've even trashed the entire Calendars folder in ~/Library/ & the preferences .plist and still will not update. Not sure what else is clinging on.

2. heymonroe thread starter macrumors member

heymonroe

Update: I created a new user on my laptop (with beta 3 on it) and added the exchange calendar and it did not work, so since this works on my mac mini (not on beta) I can assume this is an issue isolated to beta 2/3

Anyone else seen this?

3. heymonroe thread starter macrumors member

heymonroe

Update2: Rolled back to 10.12.1 and exchange calendar works fine on my laptop. Definitely a bug with the beta.

4. dianeoforegon macrumors 6502a

dianeoforegon

I'm running Fast Insider updates for Outlook 2016 v15.29 and sync works with 10.12.2 build 3 (16C48b)

5. gwang73 macrumors 6502a

gwang73

Stopped working for me as well. Hopefully it will get fixed next week if they release a new beta.

6. gwang73 macrumors 6502a

gwang73

Fixed in 10.12.2 b4, released today.

7. slenpree macrumors 6502a

slenpree

Not for me. I had this last year with the El Capitan betas as well :/