I just purchased a new Imac 21.5 this past Sunday from Best Buy. Should I take it back and wait until the Imacs with Lion ship? i have not opened the box yet. I know that you can get a free upgrade with any new Mac purchase but was wondering if it would be worth the trouble just taking the Imac back and getting it already out of the box. I have until the 31st of July. Would the Imacs installed with Lion be in the stores by them?