Exchange iPhone6 16GB Space Grey with Silver one

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by asingh, Apr 7, 2015.

1. asingh macrumors newbie

Hi,

I don't like the space grey iPhone6 16BG that I purchased through ATT two weeks ago. I don't like this color and would like to replace that with silver model. How shall I do that? Is anyone interested as well?

2. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

Well, you're out of the 14 day return/exchange window for the phone, so your best bet is to either sell it or find someone willing to swap phones with you.

3. asingh thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually, my work bought this from ATT corporate store from the east coast on March 26, so it is still under 14 days. I live in West coast and ATT wants this person to fly to west coast for exchange since I don't have the company ownership.

You are right, best way is to swap it....would you know any site that does it?

4. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Best to head to your local corporate store as if they count the 14 days starting with the date of purchase, today is the last day.

Any corporate store should be able to handle the exchange assuming the account isn't set up to stop you from doing an exchange. If you cannot do it at a store than calling Customer Care is probably your best option and have the phone shipped to you. $35 restocking fee should apply.

5. iScared macrumors member

iScared

AFAIK, you can swap for free at Apple Stores (I didn't pay when I got a different color)...also, you might want to pay the additional $100 and upgrade to 64 GB since 16 GB could go fast (but your on company phone so I don't know their limitations to personal use) whereas 64 GB is very hard to fill up even with music, apps, and whatnot.