Exchange mail days to sync only 1 day

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Nighthawk70, May 19, 2011.

1. Nighthawk70 macrumors newbie

I have searched Google and here. I cannot find anyone who posted about this.

I setup an Exchange connection on both my iPad and iPhone to the same exchange server and it only displays under Mail Days to Sync - '1 Day'. While this is great to not download a ton of email, I however would like to view emails in my sub-folders which is a little bit older. Usually there are more options but nothing else shows up.

Any advice on how to be able to view older emails is greatly appreciated.

FYI- I have selected the sub-folders under the setup > mail folders to push. So I'm good there. I see emails in sub-folders from today.

2. ScottJ macrumors regular

I went in to Settings and selected "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". I next clicked on my exchange account under "Accounts" and then clicked on "Mail Days to Sync" (above the "Mail Folders to Push" option). It gave me the option of selecting no limit, 1 or 3 days, 1 or 2 weeks, or 1 month. I'm not sure whether everyone gets the same option - this could potentially be something that needs to be changed on the server side...

Do others see the same options under "Mail Days to Sync"?