Exchange mail not working after iOS4 upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by testeng1966, Jun 21, 2010.

1. testeng1966 macrumors member

My exchange email worked just find with previous OS, not with both my Iphone and Itouch 3rd Gen Exchange email does not show anything other than folders, i have tried deleting account and re adding and restoring new phone or itouch factory settings with no luck.
    any idea's?:confused:

2. MacGiver macrumors 6502a

MacGiver

I also have an issue with exchange now! I get my emails but calendar does not show any content anymore while i see the exchange calendar on the calendar list!
    Apple you have totally screwed up with your test and iOS4 release! Fix it now!
    I have tried to delete the accound and create it again...but it is still the same. I have deactivated it and re-activated it but still not working...also when deactivating/reactivating in some cases the exchange calendar shows as "on my iPhone" calendar which does not makes sense as it is an exchange calendar...then when i deactivate/reactivate again it shows as exchange calendar again but still no content when i get into the calendar events!!!

I NEED MY EXCHANGE CALENDAR BACK!!!

3. covertsurfer macrumors 6502a

Ive seen posts on Google support saying its Google's servers taking a hit but even so the threading capabilities in iOS4 are not working

4. MacGiver macrumors 6502a

MacGiver

My issue has nothing to do with Google. I use exchange to sync my iPhone with my Outlook 2003.

5. MacGiver macrumors 6502a

MacGiver

I called the Apple hotline...they asked me to restore. Things have not changed. My exchange account syncs will with my mails and contacts but not the calendar (exchange calendar stil visible in the calendars list but has no content!). Again I use exchange for Outlook.

6. testeng1966 thread starter macrumors member

Normal Microsoft exchange communication

The issue I am seeing is We are able to setup the account becuase if i put the wrong password in it get an error, when i setup with correct password it completes the verification step but does not download emails, it just says "connecting"