Exchange Mail on IPP 12.9

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Fatyank, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Fatyank macrumors regular

Fatyank

I’m using Exchange mail for my work on my IPP. When I set it up it allowed me only a max of one month sync. I’ve checked online and it says I should have a “No Limits” option but it’s not there. Any ideas why?

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Double check with your IT folks. The maximum allowable is configurable at the Exchange server.

3. Fatyank thread starter macrumors regular

Fatyank

IT says it is app limitation. Can exchange mail be added to GMAIL?

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

My Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Mail setting at Settings>Accounts & Passwords>[myaccount]>Mail Days to Sync

New Note.jpeg

Also, see this thread regarding the setting.

5. Fatyank thread starter macrumors regular

Fatyank

I have tried everything I can think of and the things people posted here. I contacted Zimbra who is the email server that set up our company mail. I contacted my company "IT" section and they really had no clue. All my mail is on the server and I can access on the web from there but would like to have more than 30 days synced to my devices. Very frustrating.

6. GhettoMrBob macrumors regular

Tried using the Outlook app? It works great with Exchange whereas I’ve seen some odd issues crop up in the built-in Mail app using Exchange...and this is coming from someone who generally dislikes MS products.