Exchange Mobileme and Mail2web

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xA4Hx, Jul 22, 2008.

1. xA4Hx macrumors member

Is it just me or are both failing to work. I have been using mail2web while mobileme figures out how to make it work. Yesterday mail2web stop working so I reset it up and tried both several times, restored the iphone. Neither one will send me contacts on they both have and neither one will send me calander either. I can get mobileme to give me the email on it , but most of the time mail2web is blank , last night when I went to bed and woke up mail2web finally pushed email. Only thing I can guess is both are failing or iphone has a bug in its way of doing activesync.

-illusion

2. plasmo macrumors member

how did you set up your mail2web push ?
    did you use these instructions?
    http://lifehacker.com/398526/set-up-push-email-contacts-and-calendar-on-your-iphone-for-free

3. xA4Hx thread starter macrumors member

I setup like I would on windows mobile. I also retired to setup it as per the faq they added to mail2web support page that requires login. What is strange is Monday it all at once just stop working when it has been working fine since Monday which is why I fine it strange what was working stop working.

-illusion

Ps. I restored it last night to new iphone settings , was hoping to maybe try it again later on , thinking something bad in my old backups is causing this.

4. illutionz macrumors 65816

look at my nickname... :eek: