I bought my maxed out rMBP 15" 6 days ago and was waiting to see if the refresh rumor panned out, and it did today. Now I am mulling over which machine to exchange it for. I would like to know if getting the $1999 machine with Inteil Iris graphics only and maxing out the SSD and just bumping to the 2.5ghz model makes sense from my current 2.6/1TB/750? I hear nothing but groans about the discrete graphics on my laptop but haven't had time to put it to the test. Any help would be apprecitated. I am already in for $3249 so it wouldn't hurt to save a few bucks but an almost even exchange is fine, too.