Exchange view all new messages in all folders

Discussion in 'iPad' started by omegadarkest, Jun 13, 2011.

1. omegadarkest macrumors newbie

Anyone have any idea or know of a replacement mail app for exchange so I can view all the new messages in every folder at once rather then having to go folder by folder to see if I have new messages?

This is rather annoying not being able to do so because I have TONs of folders in my exchange account.

If it matters im using an ipad 2

2. DemonBob macrumors member

In your exchange settings under mail, you can select more mail folders for push e-mail. I have quite a few folders selected, and while the notification badge does not display the phone does vibrate when a new mail comes through.

3. omegadarkest, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011

omegadarkest thread starter macrumors newbie

I found it, much thanks.

4. ZeroFill macrumors newbie

Sorry to resurrect an old post but I've been trying to find out how to do this. How was it done? I know how to select which folders will get pushed but don't know how to see emails from all folders at once. It's not too fun having to drill down each folder one by one.

Also, is there a way to make smart folders so I can specify criteria like show all unread emails from every folder and sort them by folders? This is what I have now in outlook for work.

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

It wasn't. The reply above instructed the OP on how to select folders to push despite what the OP was actually asking for.