Exchanged my ipod touch for iphone!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by benlee, Sep 18, 2007.

1. benlee macrumors 65816

benlee

So I thought buying an ipod touch would curb my desires for an iphone and I wouldn't have to switch from verizon. Unfortunately, it didn't. Don't get me wrong, I had a great 6 days with the touch and I will miss its slim figure and black bevelled edge.

Sadly, I won't be frequenting this thread much any more. I wish you all luck in getting your ipod touch hacked.

On a side note: The exchange went smooth as could be. there was no restocking fee. Unfortunately, due to the fact that At&t doesn't have service where I orginally got my number I couldn't port it. So that was an hour and 15 minutes on the phone with them.

Edit: I just noticed that I definately had the screen problem on the ipod touch. The photos that looked bad look so good now. Return those defective ones, demand more from apple!

2. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

[​IMG]
    "Congratulations. Get yer nose outta my face."

:p

3. --Wolf-- macrumors regular

4. benlee thread starter macrumors 65816

benlee

mainly for edge I have a laptop so I can get wifi with that plus I have an 80GB iPod already so storage wasn't a big issue. Also, I feel like the iPod touch wasn't what I wanted a far as PDA features. The thing was sexy as hell though.