Exchanging iP7 for iP7+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chele, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Chele macrumors member

Chele

Hi everyone! I got my rose gold iPhone 7 on launch day. I'm happy with it but keep thinking about the Plus screen. This would be my first + version but I think that I'm wanting to take the leap. I checked the closest Apple Store and they had my exact size and color in the Plus. I reserved it for tomorrow but some of the threads we worrying me. My iP7 screen is a little warmer than my 6S screen but definitely not yellow. Plus there's been reports of clicking and hissing. I just need some reassurance that not all Plus models are having trouble.

I've never picked up a phone at the Apple Store before, what issues and problems should I look for while I'm there? I know it gets nuts in the store so I want to have a clear head to notice problems, just in case.

2. RustyNeedlePM macrumors member

I have a 7+ 128gb. MB, absolutely no probs here

3. RustyNeedlePM macrumors member

Plus I have a developer account so was messing with the 10.1 beta and using the portrait mode for the camera... amazing! Since you can only do it in the plus..

4. Chele thread starter macrumors member

Chele

Thanks for the reassurance! Fingers crossed that mine is problem free as well. I feel like that forum is great but makes me super paranoid at times!

5. areyes163 macrumors 6502

areyes163

I have a black plus model with. I issued. I love the larger size myself. But I have had large phones for years. It will take some time to adjust but once you do you won't want a smaller screen again. I have tried to downsize a few times and can not take it for long. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it.

6. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

You'll love the cameras.