Excited about iPhone launch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhoenixMac, Jun 20, 2010.

1. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

Not really just wanted to see how many views this would get lol

I usually don't post and just observe the forums and it is quite interesting how many people get soo upset and judgmental over the littlest things on here.

While this is my first iPhone(reserved black 16gig) launch I too have been overly excited to receive the phone but not to the extent to let it affect me.

Boy have we become such a materialistic society, myself included.

2. Gigzz macrumors regular

It goes beyond materialism, though. People have always craved material possessions. A goat, a new plow, a TV etc etc, but this desire and NEED to be the absolute first to own something, is actually a mental disorder. Not saying most folks here have that disorder, but its obvious when you read posts who among us do have it.

3. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    Your observation that we live in a materialistic society is new and profound.

4. aequitas1234 macrumors member

I clicked because I wanted to see how many of you would be creaming yourselves to get something that Steve Jobs touched and signed (!!!). Disappointed to see that it was a joke so now I can't point and laugh at the fanboys.

A free iPhone would be great, but why would anyone want one that has writing on it? lol

5. finatk macrumors regular

Why isn't it Thursday yet!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the phone, was looking at the White but for some reason now that I have noticed it stands out I can't get the black border around the screen out of my view :(

Ahh well Black does look sexy and I am sure that once I have stuck a white bumper on it will give me the White fix I need :D

6. arctic macrumors 6502a

arctic

I knew right away it was a fake thread. Coz Steve wouldn't carry the white. He uses the black one. Saw him using it a Starbucks Apple campus. :p

7. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

My thoughts exactly.

8. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

You would almost think it was the direct byproduct of this capitalist civilization we were born into.

9. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

Maybe you should go back to observing and not posting. ;)

10. BadaBing!! macrumors 6502

BadaBing!!

Where is the link for Jobs' iPhone ??
    I can't find the link.
    Where is it ?? The link ??
    :D