Excited

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dball4, Mar 14, 2012.

1. dball4 macrumors regular

I was originally going to hold out and wait till around May to get the new iPad as a graduation present to myself for getting by B.S. in Political Science, but now I found that I can't contain my excitement and I want it now. Anybody else feeling the same way? I might have to go to a store on Friday and wait in line.

The only problem is that do I want a 16gb or 32gb wifi model? I don't need an LTE one since my phone can hotspot already.

I have an iPad 1 that is 16gb and it is enough for me for now but with the cameras and the retina it might fill up faster. What would you choose?

2. WesCole macrumors 6502a

I would definitely get at least the 32GB...I don't have many songs and zero videos on my 16GB iPad 1 and it is almost full with just apps and photos. I am pretty sure the new retina display will make the apps larger, so if you plan on keeping very many apps on your iPad, I would suggest getting something larger than 16GB.

3. JUiCEJamie macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

Hey! - Apple updated their own apps (GarageBand, Find My Friends etc) recently. The increase in size on the apps is a little steep!

If you can afford it, I'd say at least going with a 32Gb :):)

And it's not just apps, if you're importing HD Movies too, it's all going to add up.

4. Steelers7510 macrumors 6502

Steelers7510

I've gone 32GB the last two years and it is yet to let me down.

5. JUiCEJamie macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

iPad1 I got 16. (Regretted it)
    iPad2, 32. Perfect. (And I never managed to fill it)

So the new iPad, I'm getting 32.

6. Steelers7510 macrumors 6502

Steelers7510

Same story here.